"Your flexibility, reliability, and commitments to detail and quality (which are so important) were remarkable and so very much appreciated. You are a true professional!"
--Allan H. Goroll, MD, author of Primary Care Medicine
"I'm especially grateful to . . . Tom Conville, project manager, who guided the manuscript-to-book process without the least snag or bump in the road."
--Joseph A. DeVito, author of The Essential Elements of Public Speaking
- Full Service Editorial, Design, and Production
- We can be your single source to manage and produce your publication. Budgets, schedules, coordination--are all taken care of by our experienced and solutions-focused team.
- Project Management
- We’re team players working with your authors and vendors, providing editorial review, coordinating workflow, maintaining schedules and budgets, and representing your interests.
- Writing, Research, and Manuscript Development
- Too busy to provide polished copy? We can help.
- Good writing deserves careful, thoughtful editing by experienced professionals. We’re fortunate to offer the services of several fine wordsmiths who efficiently improve clarity and consistency.
- From cost-effective, one-color brochures to engaging full-color textbook designs and specs, we create workable designs with lasting impact.
- Ideas are often best expressed through graphics: maps, diagrams, photographs. We create graphics from as little as a roughly sketched concept.
- Photography and Photo Research
- We provide images of personnel, products, and visuals to illustrate and bring your publication to life. Fast, high-quality on-site or studio photography, as well as thoughtful photo research for print and the web.
- From catalogs, brochures, and direct mail to college textbooks, our work represents the best of the industry.
- We have many dedicated proofreaders who specialize in college humanities, medical, and trade publishing.
- A well-crafted index makes a good book more accessible to readers. Because potential readers often judge the topic coverage by perusing the index, presenting a top-quality index is crucial.
- Odd Jobs
- Every company finds itself short-staffed once in a while. If we can help, we will, so please feel free to contact us.
- Direct Mail Marketing
- Postcards, newsletters, catalogs: we can handle the design, printing, and mailing to help you boost visibility, increase customer loyalty, and realize real cost savings compared to in-house expenses.